- Available in either simplex or duplex image capture mode
- Automatically transports and scans forms from A6-size down to 2.75 inch-wide personal checks
- Captures document images at 8 dpm (dots per millimeter)at 200 dpi and scans forms on a line by line basis at 22 ips
- Bidirectional transport permits straight through or reciprocating operation
- Ability to audit or re-read any printed information on a document
- Multiple print options including thermal or inkjet
- Can be equipped with optional MICR (magnetic-ink) sense and decode circuitry
DC POWER REQUIREMENTS
+24 VDC ± 5% @ 1.8A (max., continuous, scanning), 2.4A (peak, motor start)
@ 5.0A (max., for thermal printing, duration less than 500ms)
The total weight of the scanner, including mechanism and PC assemblies, is approximately 3 lbs.
DATA DETECTION/SCAN HEAD
Scan Head array contains 896 pixels at 8 dpm (200 dpi). Scanning is reflective with advanced light
sources (wavelength 660 or 575 nm) for shadow free illumination.
DOCUMENT SPEED/TRANSPORT TIME
Transport Scanning Speed = 22 ips (±10%) @ 200 dpi
Transport Speed (inkjet strip , printing) = 22 ips ±10%
Thermal Printing=1.0 in/sec (minimum)
Note: Transport speed can be reduced (through external command) for form ejection.
Operating: +5oC to +45oC
Non-Operating: -25oC to +60oC
Operating: 10% to 85% RH
Non-Operating: 5% to 95% RH