Scans driver’s licenses and ID cards at 300/600 DPI. Full color in duplex mode.
- Duplex mode scans front and back of document in one pass.
- Hinged card path for easy cleaning.
- Downloadable firmware allowing for field updates.
- Accepts driver’s licenses, credit cards and other Cr80 (2.125” x 3.75”) sized ID Cards.
- Output image is selectable: Full Color, IR, and Monochrome.
- Decode – ICAO compliant documents: MRZ Optical character recognition available with PDI software.
- Decode Barcodes – 1D, 2D including PDF 417 with PDI software.
- Size 3.125” H x 3.960” W x 4.035” L.
- Standard 300/600 DPI resolution.
- Windows and Linux compatible.
DC POWER REQUIREMENTS
+24VDC ± 5% @ 24W
The total weight of the scanner, including mechanism and PC assemblies, is approximately 1.2 lbs.
3.125” H x 3.960” W x 4.035” L
DATA DETECTION / SCAN HEAD
Scan head array contains 12/24 dpm (305/610 dpi). Full color scanning.
Transport scanning speed: 305 dpi, 15 ips ± 1% in monochrome & 5 ips in color.
610 dpi, 9 ips in monochrome & 3 ips in color.
Full 24 bit Color, IR, 8 bit Monochrome or a combination of any of these in one pass.
Operating: +0°C to + 50°C
Storage: -25°C to + 60°C
Operating: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing
Storage: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing