Also available in OEM Mechanism
- Extreme flexibility – Send full images to the host for processing or process the image data on-board the scanner and send only the decoded results, reducing resources needed on the host processor.
- Attractive, compact, yet rugged scanner gives you trouble-free operation for a variety of applications.
- Reliable advanced optic design provides the highest quality image available by minimizing sensitivity to creases and folds in a document. This results in clearer images and more accurate data for OCR, OMR, and bar code applications.
- Selectable bitonal, 8-bit grayscale or optional full colo at up to 600 dpi scanning.
- Standard USB 1.1 or 2.0 interface.
- Bi-directional transport permits straight through transport transport for rear-binning or return to user.
- Increased form clearance to handle a wide range of paper sizes and to minimize paper jams.
- Optional software available for OCR, OMR, bar code and image capture applications.
- The image scanner that combines durability with high speed.
DC POWER REQUIREMENTS
Simplex: 18W (max) Duplex: 24W (max) SIMPLEX THERMAL PRINTER OPTION
All versions operate from a single supply +24 VDC ± 5% Additional + 24 VDC ± 5% @ 30W
The total weight of the scanner is approximately 5.2 lbs.
Scan head is constructed with a linear photodiode sensor array and an advanced light source design that provides shadow-free illumination.
Monochrome version: 660nm red or green at resolutions up to 400 dpi.
Color version: RGB color at resolutions up to 600 dpi.
DOCUMENT SPEED/TRANSPORT TIME
Transport scanning speed = 17 ips @ 200 dpi monochrome
5.6 ips @ 400 dpi monochrome
3.3 ips @ 200 dpi color
2.1 ips @ 400 dpi color
1.0 ips @ 600 dpi color
Transport speed (printing/branding) = 1.1 ips @ 180 lines/inch
2.2 ips @ 90 lines/inch
OUTPUT DATA FORMATS
Monochrome version: 8-bit grayscale; bitonal (B/W) bitmap; Decoded row-column OMR; Decoded Bar Code.
Color version: RGB Color 24-bit bitmap.
THERMAL PRINTER OPTION
Print Width: 18 mm
Dot Pitch: 7.1 mm
Operating: 0oC to + 50oC
Storage: -25oC to + 60oC
Operating: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing
Storage: 10 to 90% RH non-condensing
FCC Part 15,Subpart B, Class B compliant
Industry Canada, ICES-003