Also available in OEM Mechanism
- UltraScan can be used as a replacement for VMR-138 OMR
- Automatically transports and scans 3.25″” wide forms
- UltraScan interfaces to its host via a high-speed USB 2.0
- Bidirectional transport permits straight through or reciprocating operation
- The scanner captures document images at 300 dpi (11.81 dpm) and scans forms on a line-by-line basis at 19 IPS
DC POWER REQUIREMENTS
+24 VDC ±5% @ 1.8A (max., scanning )
3.0A (max., for thermal printing option)
The total weight of the scanner, including mechanism and PC assemblies, is approximately 2 lbs.
DATA DETECTION/SCAN HEAD
Scan head array contains 1056 pixels at 11.81 dpm (300 dpi).
Scanning is monochrome Red LED light source.
Transport scanning speed = 18.93 ips ±1%
Image data format is command selectable as either:
8-bit grayscale data (1 pixel per 8-bit data byte) or
Bitonal (b/w) data (8 pixels per data byte)
Operating: +5o C to + 45oC
Storage: -25oC to + 60oC
Operating: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing
Storage: 5 to 95% RH non-condensing
48mm print line centered in paper path
8 dpm print resolution
Print speed at 8dpm:0.5 in/sec