Also available in OEM Stand-Alone
- Extreme flexibility – Send full images to the host for processing or process the image data on-board the scanner and send only the decoded results, reducing resources needed on the host processor.
- Advanced optic design provides the highest quality image available by minimizing sensitivity to creases and folds in a document. This results in unparalleled archival data and higher accuracy of decoded data.
- 200/300/400 DPI Monochrome OR 400/600 DPI Full Color
- Scans documents at 17 IPS @ 200 DPI Monochrome
5.6 IPS @ 400 DPI Monochrome
3.3 IPS @ 200 DPI Color
2.1 IPS @ 400 DPI Color
1.0 IPS @ 600 DPI Color
- Selectable bitional, 8-bit grayscale scanning or color images.
- ezscan, oem scanners
- Both simplex and duplex versions with straight-through or reciprocating operation.
- Bi-directional transport permits straight through transport transport for rear-binning or reciprocating operation
- a4 scanner,a6 scanner
- Optional software available for OCR, OMR, bar code and image capture applications.
- Transmits and receives data via High-speed a serial USB interface
- Standard USB 1.1 or 2.0 interface.
- scanner read heads,Scanners
- Scans forms from a full-page legal size(8-1/2″” x 14″”) down to forms 3.25″” wide x 3.25″” long.
- usb image scanner,usb scanner
- Image capture, decodes Bar Codes (BCR), Optical Characters (OCR) & Optical Marks (OMR) on Gaming Forms for Lottery,Keno etc. mark-sense (OMR) data as well as OCR and barcode data
- Document Scanner,duplex scanner
- Election Ballots, Medical Records, Time Cards, Maintenance Logs, Invoices, and much, much more applications.
- Equipped with hinge mounted transport path for easy access for cleaning and jam clearing
- The image scanner that combines durability with high speed.
DC POWER REQUIREMENTS SIMPLEX THERMAL PRINTER OPTION
Simplex or Duplex: Additional +24VDC ± 5% @ 30W
+ 24 VDC ± 5% @ 30W
The total weight of the scanner, including mechanism and PC assemblies, is approximately 4 lbs.
Scan head is constructed with a linear photodiode sensor array and an advanced light source design that provides shadow-free illumination.
Monochrome version: 660nm red or green at resolutions up to 400 dpi.
Color version: RGB color at resolutions up to 600 dpi.
DOCUMENT SPEED/TRANSPORT TIME
Transport scanning speed = 17 ips @ 200 dpi monochrome
5.6 ips @ 400 dpi monochrome
3.3 ips @ 200 dpi color
2.1 ips @ 400 dpi color
1.0 ips @ 600 dpi color
Transport speed (printing/branding) = 1.1 ips @ 180 lines/inch
2.2 ips @ 90 lines/inch
OUTPUT DATA FORMATS
Monochrome version: 8-bit grayscale; bitonal (B/W) bitmap; Decoded row-column OMR; Decoded Bar Code.
Color version: RGB Color 24-bit bitmap.
Operating: 0°C to + 50°C
Storage: -25°C to + 60°C
Operating: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing
Storage: 5 to 95% RH non-condensing