Also available in OEM Mechanism
- Offers bi- directional document transport allowing straight-through or reciprocating (returnto user) operation.
- Scans forms from up to a maximum of 8-1/2″” x 22″” down to forms 3.25″” wide x 3.25″” long.
- captures images, decodes Bar Codes (BCR), Optical Characters (OCR) & Optical Marks (OMR) on Gaming Forms for Lottery, Keno, Bingo, and Racetrack Bet Slips.
- Other applications include Election Ballots, Medical Records, Time Cards, Maintenance Logs, Invoices, Tests, and much, much more.
- Attractive, compact, yet rugged scanner gives you trouble-free operation for a variety of applications.
- Selectable bitonal or 8-bit grayscale scanning.
- Standard USB 1.1 or 2.0 interface.
DC POWER REQUIREMENTS
+5 VDC ± 5% @ 1.6 A +24 VDC ± 5% @ 50 Watts
+24 VDC ± 5% @ 1.2A (motor running), 1.8 A (peak)
The total weight of the scanner is approximately 5.2 lbs.
Scan head is a linear photodiode sensor array containing 1728 pixels at 8 dpm (200 dpi).
Scanning is reflective with advanced light sources (wavelength 660nm) for shadow-free illumination.
DOCUMENT SPEED/TRANSPORT TIME
Transport scanning speed = 17 ips (minimum) @ 200 dpi
Transport speed (printing/branding) = 1.1 ips @ 180 lines/inch
2.2 ips @ 90 lines/inch
Typical transaction (transport) time:
For 8-inch long selection slip = 0.5 seconds (200 dpi).
For 11-inch long full-page = 0.7 seconds (200 dpi).
Bitmap image data format is command selectable as either:
8-bit grayscale data (1 pixel per 8-bit data byte) or
Bitonal (B/W) data (8 pixels per data byte)
Operating: 0oC to + 50oC
Storage: -25oC to + 60oC
Operating: 10 to 85% RH non-condensing
Storage: 5 to 95% RH
FCC Part 15,Subpart B,Class B compliant